My parents have sold their house and are moving into a house down the shore this week so I brought Molly over for one last visit. She had a great time and had so much fun playing with the dog! Unfortunately, the dog became ill shortly after these pictures were taken and had to be put down. Such a shame as she was a really sweet dog who I am sure Molly (and my family) will miss.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Last Day at the Farm
My parents have sold their house and are moving into a house down the shore this week so I brought Molly over for one last visit. She had a great time and had so much fun playing with the dog! Unfortunately, the dog became ill shortly after these pictures were taken and had to be put down. Such a shame as she was a really sweet dog who I am sure Molly (and my family) will miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment